Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ethan's 2 month checkup

I took Ethan to the doctor today for his 2 month checkup. He is growing great! He weighs 12 lb. 8.5 oz. and is 23 inches long! He got 3 shots and an oral vaccine for rotavirus. I don't understand why they have to overload babies with vaccinations so young. I seriously considered declining a couple of the vaccines, or at least postponing then. He's not in daycare, he stays with his Meme, but he does have an older brother who goes to daycare/preschool, so I guess he is exposed that way. He's not feeling very well now (I wouldn't be either!). So, I'm trying to figure out what I am diong for the rest of my spring break. I was invited to a Pampered Chef party tonight, but I think I am going to skip it. Kevin doesn't think he has anything going on with the band tonight, so it may just be a night at home watching the new Grey's Anatomy. Ethan sounds like he is starting to wake up. I better check on him.

No comments: